One of my favorite parts of this time of year are the gift guides I see bloggers put together. I’ve always wanted to do one, but I never could figure out how do it originally, and not just copy what I see. And then it hit me, why don’t I just do one for friends who are interested in Essential Oils!?! So here we are! If you’ve been curious about oils, or if you already have oils, this is the gift guide for you. Whip it out when your aunt asks you what you want for Christmas and you’ll be all set!!!
1. The Premium Starter Kit: If you’re reading this post, and you’ve been interested in Essential Oils, you’re in the right place! The Premium Starter Kit is your best way to get started. It was by far the BEST gift we could’ve ever bought for ourselves. It is worth every penny! You can go here to read about exactly what you’ll get.
2. Northern Lights Black Spruce: Add this baby on to your order when you grab your kit. It’s hands-down one of our favorites, and PERFECT for Christmas time. Plus when you grab your kit you get a diffuser so you’ll be able to diffuse it right away.
3. Christmas Spirit: It’s another one you’re going to want to add to your order. OR if you buy your kit in November, you get it for ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! You don’t have to do anything extra! Just follow the very first link and you’ll be good to go!
4. Thieves Cleaner: The only cleaner we use in our home. It’s completely natural, but works better than any other cleaner I’ve ever used. Plus it smells like some of my favorite spices, so you KNOW you want your home to smell like that too. Add this one on to your order when you grab your Premium Starter Kit and your home will be ready to go for guests this holiday season.
5. Glass Spray Bottle: You’re going to need this for your Thieves Cleaner because the cleaner is concentrated! All the more reason why I love that cleaner!
6. Coconut Oil: Not only is it amazing by itself (seriously Google health benefits of Coconut Oil!) it’s the perfect carrier oil for diluting those Essential Oils you just bought!
7. Diffuser Bracelets: They’re adorable AND they allow you to smell your oils all day long. I may or may not have one in every single color.
8. Oil Carrier Wristlet: Bring your oils with you every where you go, and do it in style! You can even get a wristlet with credit card holders and replace your purse!
9. Diffuser Necklace: Just like the bracelets, they’re super cute and allow you to get the benefits from oils all day long!
10. Roller Bottles: It’s how I take my oils with me on the go. Mix up your favorite recipes for quick and easy application.
11. Oil Rack: Okay, it’s actually a nail polish rack, but it’s the perfect way to display and store your oils.